Pinnacle Institute of Cosmetology facilities consist of:
- A basic training room where the students will begin the curriculum by practicing on mannequins;
- A classroom where the students will participate in theory classes as well as lectures on anatomy, chemistry, salon business management, product knowledge etc.;
- A large clinic area with updated equipment and supplies. This area provides the student with practical experience in working with clients and providing services in all areas of Cosmetology including manicures, pedicures, facials and hair removal;
- A student lounge with lockers is provided for the students personal items
- A library is available for the students to use during hours of operation with approval of an instructor.
Pinnacle Institute of Cosmetology is located at 461-C East Plaza Drive in Mooresville, North Carolina in the Water Tower Shopping Center approximately 1.5 miles east of I-77 on Highway 150. (Please leave off the “C” when using Mapquest or Googlemaps for directions.)