Pinnacle - Excel in the Beauty and Wellness Industry
Points of Difference
- REDKEN AFFILIATED AND TRAINED SCHOOL: Pinnacle's staff has been trained by the best of the best. With Redken Master Specialist and Specialist certified instructors, along with an average 10 to 1 student-to-instructor ratio, we ensure a quality education with plenty of one-on-one attention. Also, with our affiliation with Redken, National Platform Artists are regularly at the institute teaching advanced techniques in the latest trends in design and color.
- PIVOT POINT MEMBER SCHOOL: Our programs are based on the acclaimed Pivot Point curriculum. Pivot Point offers the most extensive educational program in the industry. By attending Pinnacle Institute of Cosmetology and becoming Pivot Point-educated, you will be part of an exclusive, international club of designers. We will teach you how to see, think, create and adapt as a designer while incorporating innovative tools to enhance your educational experience.
- BUSINESS EDUCATION: Pinnacle also provides a well-rounded education in the intricate workings of a salon, as well as, the industry itself. Students not only learn the skills to become a licensed cosmetologist, but they also learn the much needed skills in client retention, retailing, goal setting and front desk operations.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART FACILITY: an 9,300 square foot facility boasts the latest in educational conveniences to include 43 student stations, 3 pedicure spas, 4 individual classrooms and a modern facial room.
- CAREER PLACEMENT: Pinnacle Institute works diligently to place students in top salons throughout the Southeast. Check the Careers section for more information.
- FINANCIAL AID: As a NACCAS accredited school, financial aid is available in a variety of options to include grants, loans and scholarships. An estimate of the net price of your education can be provided using this net price calculator. It is an estimate based on price of attendance and financial aid provided to students in a previous year.